[Telepathy] Spec changes: tube API

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Tue May 22 06:09:49 PDT 2007

Le mardi 22 mai 2007 à 13:29 +0100, Dafydd Harries a écrit :
> > With this solution we'll avoid to mess our API with tube specific
> > methods and signals using only a TypeParamsChanged signal and a
> > GetTypeParams method.
> > For example, GetDBusNames(tube) is replaced by GetTypeParams(tube,
> > 'dbus-names') and DBusNamesChanged (tube, added, removed) is replaced by
> > TypeParamsChanged (tube, 'dbus-names', added, removed).
>
> What's the signature of added/removed?

Humm right we should have a generic parameter. Maybe something like
TypeParamsChanged (tube, a{sv}: type_params_changed) could work but in
this case that means we lost information (added and removed names).

Anyway, we can modify OfferTube to allow an extra parameters
(type_params) but still use method and signals tube type specific.

	G.