[Telepathy] regarding VOIP using telepathy

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Thu Apr 3 13:04:12 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 21:14 +0300, mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi,

I'm not quite sure why I'd want to rootstrap (I installed the maemo 4.0
SDK back in January as soon as the servers were fixed). Shouldn't I be
able to apt-get install any packages there? Here's
my /etc/apt/sources.list from scratchbox:

deb http://repository.maemo.org/ chinook free non-free
deb-src http://repository.maemo.org/ chinook free
deb file:/home/burner/maemo-sdk-nokia-binaries_4.0 chinook explicit

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
http://www.cs.binghamton.edu/~mike/