[Telepathy] hello and question re: feature requests

Leif Walsh leif.walsh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:17:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

I just started using empathy when I upgraded to the intrepid alpha.  I
like it so far, but I have a few feature requests.

First of all, is this the right list?  It was linked to from the
empathy page, but the name is 'telepathy', so...you never know.  If
not, ignore the rest.  If so, here are some questions:

Where should I put feature requests?  Is the bug tracker sufficient,
or is there a more appropriate place set up for them?

I'd like to work on a few small things (see above note about feature
requests) in my spare time.  Is there a developer here with a bunch of
free time that wouldn't mind me bugging them for guidance around the
existing codebase so I can get up to speed faster?  Alternatively, are
those types of questions entertained willingly on the entire list?

Is there a style guideline somewhere that's being adhered to?

--
Cheers,
Leif