[Telepathy] H.323 protocol support on Nokia N800/N810 devices?

Merrick Fonnesbeck MFonnesbeck at sorenson.com
Thu Dec 4 09:47:20 PST 2008

I am working on an application that may connect with another device
already being used that currently communicates and sends video using the
H.323 protocol.  But I can't find anything that definitively states
whether the Nokia internet tablets support H.323.  Can anyone help me
with this by letting me know if it does?  Or if there is a plugin or
code library that would give me that supported protocol for streaming
video from the camera on the device out to another device that could
receive it using H.323?  Thanks.

MFonnesbeck