[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-gabble 0.7.17

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 05:05:19 PST 2008

Hi all,

Robert McQueen wrote:
> The "I accidentally an entire call *and* MUC" release.

I also accidentally the git history, and screwed up the commits/pushes
for this release. I've repaired it now, but if anyone has
telepathy-gabble-0.17.17 (sic) in their repository, please delete it and
everyone can pretend I know how to use git. :D

> Tarball:
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.7.17.tar.gz
> Signature:
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.7.17.tar.gz.asc

Also in light of that, I repacked the tarball with the correct
changelog. It's in the same place, but the correct md5sum is
bc1fd0729c7011a2cbaa1ae29e9b60b5.

Apologies for any inconvenience (and the mindless meme propogation).

Regards,
Rob

--
Robert McQueen                                 +44 7876 562 564
Director, Collabora Ltd.             http://www.collabora.co.uk