[Telepathy] Release: telepathy-salut 0.2.1

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Tue Jan 8 08:11:06 PST 2008

I've just released telepathy-salut 0.2.1. Apart from some small bugfixes this
updates the Avatar interface to comply with the current telepathy spec.

As salut doesn't have persistent avatar storage, the clients need to ensure the
avatar is set upon each connection. See sf bug #1825366 [0] for the suggested
changes to telepathy-mission-control.

Tarballs available at:
  http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-salut/

Full changes below.

  Sjoerd
0:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1825366&group_id=190214&atid=932444

Tue Jan  8 16:25:24 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  tagged telepathy-salut 0.2.1

Tue Jan  8 16:24:42 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  * version 0.2.1

Tue Jan  8 13:28:03 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * Small coding style fixes

Mon Jan  7 22:34:22 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutContact: If the avatar tokens change while we retrieven an avatar. Restart it

Mon Jan  7 18:17:29 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * Implement the Avatar interface as intended

Mon Jan  7 18:15:33 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * When purely removing the avatar set the token to ""

Mon Jan  7 17:54:13 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutSelf: Properly remove old avatar data if not setting a fresh one

Mon Jan  7 12:19:43 CET 2008  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut_connection_request_avatars: unref the contact after the salut_contact_get_avatar call

Mon Jan  7 12:14:12 CET 2008  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-connection: coding style fix

Sat Jan  5 20:54:21 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutConnection, emit AvatarUpdated when our own avatar is set

Fri Jan  4 21:38:37 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutConnection: Implement RequestAvatars

Fri Jan  4 21:03:19 CET 2008  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutConnection: Implement GetKnownAvatarTokens

Thu Jan  3 17:15:56 CET 2008  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
  * When ignoring an attempt to set a tubes channel's type, assert that the desired value is either NULL or TP_IFACE_CHANNEL_TYPE_TUBES

Thu Jan  3 17:13:27 CET 2008  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
  * Assert that room lists have type ROOM_LIST, not TEXT

Thu Jan  3 14:09:56 CET 2008  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
  * Cope with TpChannelIface channel-type property becoming writeable in telepathy-glib > 0.7.0, avoiding warnings when channels are constructed (fd.o #13896).
  If telepathy-glib is <= 0.7.0, the added code will never execute, but is
  harmless.

Thu Jan  3 14:34:54 CET 2008  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * gibber-tcp-transport.c: getaddrinfo uses gai_strerror and not errno for error reporting

Fri Dec  7 12:13:01 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  * version 0.2.0.1

Fri Dec  7 12:04:17 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  tagged telepathy-salut 0.2.0
--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
		-- Roy Santoro