[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: pymsn 0.3.0

Johann Prieur johann.prieur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:16:02 PST 2008

 Hello everyone,

The Pymsn developers are happy to introduce you to Pymsn 0.3, the brand new
version of the python MSN protocol free implementation. This release is the
result of about one year of unsteady development, during which Pymsn was
completely rewritten to support the latest version of the protocol: MSNP15.

We are proud to announce that we reached our goal, and you can grab the
tarballs from here: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/pymsn/

Features brought to you by this release are :

    - Best MSNP2P implementation : avatars and custom emoticons
    - Yahoo messenger contacts support : chat and presence
    - Live Address Book support : full contact and group management
    - Server side contacts aliasing
    - Offline messages support
    - MSN Spaces
    - Content Roaming support : avatar, display name and personal message
storage
    - Full support for HTTP and HTTPS proxies
    - Support HTTP Polling transport
    - No threads, fully asynchronous
    - Caching system

We would like to thank everyone who helped to make this release happen.