[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:41:27 PST 2008

I forgot to bump ABI version for Empathy 0.21.5.

I want to apologise to contributors who's name got replaced by
'xclaesse' in the previous release notes, my script to generate it was
buggy. I updated NEWS file with correct names.

So here is

Empathy is now available for download from:

d42173cba6a34482e90ce9108b0dd90d  empathy-
85d83db243956c59b9b477808ccb535c  empathy-

What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets,
and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's
Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal is to permit
desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk
libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be
embeded into any GNOME application.

You can visit the project web site:

What's New?
- Fix release.py script to give correct author of fixed bug.
 - Fix NEWS file with correct authors
 - BUMP ABI version, forgot that for release 0.21.5

Empathy team