[Telepathy] Account and AccountManager objects

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Tue Jan 22 10:04:52 PST 2008

Hi,

Yes. Moreover, it's the preferred form, which will leave out any fuzzy heuristics.

There's also a gorgeous idea to implement umbrella accounts, where one account in terms of UI would mean two or more connections managed by different CMs. The case in point is Gizmo XMPP/Sipphone SIP. Here, some form of a cascade connection manager would be necessary that presents a front end unifying disparate protocol connections and their handle namespaces.

Best regards,
  Mikhail