[Telepathy] straw man location API

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Tue Jan 29 05:42:37 PST 2008

Hi,

Should there be more detail in the location data type?
Maybe, just documented dictionary key names would do. Location data, especially the civic address,
tend to be hairy with many fields unset, and some fields overlapping in meaning with others (e.g. a blob address string vs detailed fields). GeoClue have made an unwieldy API for it with rigid flat structures and bit flags, Win32 style :-/

Best regards,
  Mikhail