[Telepathy] Getting voip working in Empathy

iain iain at openedhand.com
Fri Jul 25 09:31:32 PDT 2008

hi

So I've been playing around with Telepathy and been trying today to get
Empathy->Empathy voip working. The setup that I've got is two machines,
Empathy on both, connecting to a private jabber server set up on one of
them.

The problem is that whenever the receiving machine accepts a call, the
initiator instantly closes it.

Attached are the logs from both stream engines. Can someone with more
smarts than me see anything that could be happening and going wrong. Do
I need logs from anything else?

I'm running latest svn empathy, with farsight 1 and all latest versions
of everything else.

thanks
iain