[Telepathy] regarding receiving messages

harini satyanarayanan hpundis1 at binghamton.edu
Sat Mar 8 13:09:14 PST 2008

Hi,
      I am working on a telepathy application that send s and recieves
data over a text channel. I am receivig data through the
tp_chan_type_text_list_pending_messages() function.

Can some one tell me how I can make my application continously wait
for incoming messages. I did try enclosing only the
tp_chan_type_text_list_pending_messages() in a while loop(I created
the text channel and interface etc out side this loop) but it
terminates after some time , as in does not loop infinitely.

Does someone know how I can achieve this?

Thanks,
Harini