[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 0.22.0
xclaesse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 02:55:52 PDT 2008
Empathy 0.22.0 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets,
and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's
Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal is to permit
desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk
libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be
embeded into any GNOME application.
You can visit the project web site:
- Queue received messages until the sender got his alias. (Xavier
- Fixed #466521, Add an advanced expander in the generic setting widget
- Fixed #479534, remember conversation window sizes (Marco Barisione)
- Fixed #501805, empathy should prevent to run multiple instances
- Fixed #505616, linkability of URL broken on _ (Marco Barisione)
- Fixed #520788, Wrong button order in the favourite rooms dialog
- Fixed #521051, empathy_main_window_show() should use
empathy_window_present() (Marco Barisione)
- Updated Finnish translation (ituohela).
- Updated en_GB translation (Philip Withnall).
- Updated sv translation (Daniel Nylander).
- Updated it translation (Milo Casagrande).
- Updated Spanish translation (Jorge Gonzalez).
- Updated fr translation (Robert-André Mauchin).
10 March 2008
More information about the Telepathy