[Telepathy] regarding VOIP using telepathy

harini satyanarayanan hari85ni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 05:47:52 PDT 2008

Hi,
  I have been working with telepathy API on maemo  4.0.  I am trying to
create an application that can perform  voice calls. So currently I am just
trying a sample program to place a voice call.

I did go through the telepathy spec and empathy code but couldn't figure out
anything specific to placing voice calls.

I have currently obtained the stream media channel and the stream media
interface to a particular contact but am not sure how to place the voice
calls.

Can some one please give me some pointers to placing voice calls?

Thanks,
Harini