[Telepathy] Does the telepathy support proxy?

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 02:44:29 PST 2008

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 at 16:11:41 +0800, Wan, Shuang wrote:
>          I have built the empathy from source, but I didn't find a place to set the proxy.

Empathy (or behind the scenes, actually telepathy-mission-control) uses
GNOME's global proxy settings for every connection manager that supports
tunneling through a HTTPS proxy (that's at least telepathy-gabble).

However, as far as I know it doesn't support proxies that require
authentication.

    Simon