[Telepathy] retromessenger & telepathy

M. Peterson petersonmaxx at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 08:39:46 PDT 2008

Hello David,
thanks for the feefback
we are retromessenger, and use a wxwidgets gui
retroshare, where the library is from, uses a qt gui.
Which gui is needed for telepathy?
We currently have 2 developers interested in a client, maybe gtk gui, for
retroshare, which should include librpurpole from pidgin.
Would be telepahty the same?
Could you imagine to join our project to be the intermediate for telefpahty
with glib?
Could you integrate this? would libpurple then be obsoltete? so we are free
for any gui?
Regards max.