[Telepathy] [jdev] [Standards] Using Jabber in a KDE game

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Sep 4 15:50:42 PDT 2008

Guillaume, Alban,

The telepathy solution seems quite fine, at least with an "invitation use
case". But for KsirK I think more to a solution where games (wanting to run
the game or connect to a waiting one) connect to a room (viewed as a
whiteboard) and discuss there to find their peers.

Do you think that telepathy can be used in such a way ?

In fact, I have finished implementing a first Jabber only version doing the
first step as described in my initial mail. I will now start to work on the
second step and if telepathy is really a possibility I'll look to it in more
details.

Gaël