[Telepathy] [jdev] [Standards] Using Jabber in a KDE game

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:09:54 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Kleag <kleag at free.fr> wrote:
> You convinced me to try telepathy :-)
>
> Should telepathy-qt from kdesupport be enough to develop ? The build system of
> telepathy seems a bit complicated...

Telepathy-qt from kdesupport would be enough, but it is a very
low-level API. However, there is also tapioca-qt in kdesupport, which
provides a much more Qt like API for doing telepathy stuff, so I'd
recommend you have a look at that first and see if it provides what
you need. (Also, feel free to come and bug people on #decibel on
irc.freenode.net about telepathy-qt or tapioca-qt).

---
George Goldberg