[Telepathy] Building TelepathyQt4 in windows

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:16:25 PDT 2009

2009/8/28 Matti Reijonen <matti.reijonen at adminotech.com>:
> I used the cmake branch dated 2009-04-16, and building in Windows vista with
> Visual Studio 9 2008..
>
> After running cmake, I had to rename file named Debug to Debug_ and changed
> references in code "#include <TelepathyQt4/Debug>" to "#include
> <TelepathyQt4/Debug_>"
>
> After that the cmake project was almost compiling, there was some compiler
> errors related to some generated files:
>

> cli-account-manager.moc.hpp
>
> cli-account.moc.hpp
>
> cli-channel.moc.hpp
>
> (cli-connection.moc.hpp)

Hi,

I actually tried to build telepathy-qt4 on windows 7 a few days ago
and I didn't have this problem. It was stuck though at another point,
saying that it could not find telepathy-qt4.lib, but by that point
telepathy-qt4.dll was already built.

I would advice you to make sure to use nmake and not jom as the
telepathy-qt4 cmake branch has trouble building with concurrent
builds. Strange errors in *.moc.hpp files will also appear in linux if
you try to build with "make -jX" (with X >1).

Regards,
George