[Telepathy] Does anyone have the experience with building the Telepathy-gable 0.9.2?

Vincent yd.zhang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:38:33 PST 2009

Yes I have found how the uninstalled pc file should be used, unfortunately,
"$ac_top_build_prefix"
has no effect on my platform(although unix directory seperators could be
recognized by MSYS). I got
another WAR to resolve this.

Just as you said, Loudmouth is only a compatibility layer right now, it is
perfect.
My question is, will gibber be replaced with pure GIO code? That would be
more easier to use.

Thanks.