[Telepathy] Does anyone have the experience with building the Telepathy-gable 0.9.2?

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Wed Dec 23 04:26:32 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 01:38:33AM +0800, Vincent wrote:
> Yes I have found how the uninstalled pc file should be used, unfortunately,
> "$ac_top_build_prefix"
> has no effect on my platform(although unix directory seperators could be
> recognized by MSYS). I got another WAR to resolve this.

If you figure out how to do it nicely, please let us know, i'm more then happy
to fix our buildsystem.

> Just as you said, Loudmouth is only a compatibility layer right now, it is
> perfect.  My question is, will gibber be replaced with pure GIO code? That
> would be more easier to use.

That's the intention indeed. But it will take some time before we've ported all
the Gibber code to Wocky/GIO. With the 0.9.3 release we've already dropped
GibberResolver and thus our asyncns snapshot, which should be a big help for
easier portability already.

  Sjoerd
--
Xerox does it again and again and again and ...