[Telepathy] Salut branches needing review

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 07:45:36 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 02:40:36PM +0000, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> Le mardi 03 février 2009 à 11:46 +0000, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> > ??? requestotron-tubes-with-gibber-listener: Implement stream tube new
> > API. All Sjoerd's review complaint should be fixed
>
> I pushed a rebased version of it to
> requestotron-tubes-with-gibber-listener-REBASED.
>
> Please review it first, if I have to rebase it again, I'll go postal. :)

 * salut_tubes_channel_tube_request
   - Only called by salut_tubes_manager_requestotron, both functions have
     quite a bit of overlap in the data they get from the request
 * salut_tubes_channel_offer_d_bus_tube
   - parameters_copied is used unitialized... Why would it be copied anyway?
 * salut_tubes_channel_foreach
   - Would be much nicer if implement with hash table iters
 * salut_tubes_manager_close_all
   - I prefer variables that are only used in a sub-block to be defined in
     that block
 * salut_tubes_manager_foreach_channel
  - Hash table iteration ftw
 * salut_tube_stream_constructor
   - Emitting a signal in the constructor is not usefull, nobody can have
     connected to it yet..
 * salut_tube_stream_accept_stream_tube
   - Is the FIXME still valid ?

  Sjoerd
--
"There are three principal ways to lose money: wine, women, and engineers.
While the first two are more pleasant, the third is by far the more certain."