[Telepathy] New mailinglist for bugs

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 02:34:44 PST 2009

Hi,

  Because of the reasonably high amount of bugs compared to other traffic on
  this list we've created a new telepathy-bugs list. This should make it easier
  for people to follow discussions on telepathy, without getting flooded in
  bug mail :)

  So if you're interested in getting mailed on bugs, please subscribe to the
  new list[0]. I'll be switching the default assignee for all the telepathy
  bugs over to this list later today.

  Sjoerd
0: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/telepathy-bugs
--
Dying is a very dull, dreary affair.  My advice to you is to have
nothing whatever to do with it.