[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-glib 0.7.22

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 12:16:38 PST 2009

Following hot on the heels of yesterday's release, I'm proud to announce
telepathy-glib 0.7.22, the "TP_STRUCT_TYPE_BROWN_PAPER_BAG" release!

Tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.7.22.tar.gz

Signature:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.7.22.tar.gz.asc

The latest reviewed code is always available from:
git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-glib.git

and can be viewed in gitweb at:
http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-glib.git

Fixes:

    * Accept message=NULL in tp_group_mixin_change_members, as
      documented and true in the past, rather than crashing.

With any luck, my mail client won't mangle the release email (rendering
its signature invalid) this time. :-)

Will