[Telepathy] Win32 port

Prasad s.prasad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:36:50 PST 2009

Hi Ivan,

> Since there's a Windows port of DBus, are there any plans for
> Telepathy running under Win32?

I am from the Spicebird project (http://www.spicebird.org).
We have been using Telepathy-Glib and Haze on windows for a few months
now.  Most of it works perfectly well as it is (just simple build
issues).  We are gathering the changes and raising bugs on the Telepathy
Bugzilla.

In the mean time, if you want take a look at the few changes that we
made you could check-out our source code from
https://svn.spicebird.org/repos/collab/trunk/external and and search for
"SPICEBIRD" (you will find comments where ever we changed stuff)

Prasad.