[Telepathy] strange chat window in empathy

Nicolò Chieffo nicolo.chieffo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:56:34 PDT 2009

Hello, before opening a new bug I sould like to ask you something: I
don't know if this problem is in empathy or butterfly.
Currently when I open a chat window, for a random period of time,
instead of a normal window, it is like I joined an IRC channel: so
there is at the right the "participants" column with only me.
After some seconds (2-10) it disappears, and the chat window becomes
normal: I see the message "XYZ has joined the room".
What's wrong?