[Telepathy] discussion about empathy chat window

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 02:54:10 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Nicolò Chieffo<nicolo.chieffo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to start a discussion about the emapthy chat window.
> In my opinion it is too "naked", and it could be improved by some simple addings
>
> What do you think of my proposals in the mockup attached?
> thanks

* Avatars: I don't like them, they might make sense when they are too
small but in MSN they are 96x96, you'll essentially see nothing
* Send button: I don't like it. It makes sense to have for embedded
devices, but not PC's
* Add smiley button: This one I like. Most people will probably want this.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras