[Telepathy] Fwd: TelepathyQt

Andre Moreira Magalhaes andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 12:22:03 PDT 2009

Andre Magalhaes wrote:
> Forwarding to the list

Regarding mPriv, when I started working with tp-qt4, it was already this
way, I really prefer using "d" pointers, as I am already used to it, and
it follows qt coding style. Using d pointers we could also use qt macros
as Q_D and related, but this is my personal opinion. Need to see what
the other guys think.
> Like using d and q pointers? Like the private is always called d and
> it it initialized with its owner which is stores as q.
> Also I saw that some places you have signals with the name Exposed,
> normally Qt doesn't use exposed, but RepaintRequested etc.
> Minor comments but anyway.

The gstreamer stuff is now only on the call example, but it will be
moved to the library itself later when it gets complete.

Thanks for the tips.

BR
Andrunko