[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4 0.1.12

chen zheng funpig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:55:29 PST 2009

Hi,

     that's greate! i will try to use this new version. BTW, dose anyone use
this qt binding? i try to get connection with sip parameters, but it's fail
with invalid parameter error. and the same parameter is fine in my other
function that's write by myself. i don't know which is wrong. i hope it
could be work with this new version.