[Telepathy] possible Bug Ubuntu 9.10 and GNOME, Empathy, Nautilus 2.18.1

Ken VanDine ken.vandine at canonical.com
Fri Nov 6 06:52:40 PST 2009

I have tried as well and it seemed to work fine, but I only tested with
jabber.  Please confirm your empathy version, and if you still get this
crash with 2.28.1.1 please file a bug against the empathy package in
ubuntu.

For instructions please see:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

You should be able to use the first method listed, which is selecting
"Report a problem" under the help menu in empathy.

We will triage the bug and send it upstream to the empathy developers if
needed.

Thanks,
--Ken