[Telepathy] D-tubes and empathy

Danielle Madeley danielle.madeley at collabora.co.uk
Sat Nov 7 22:08:15 PST 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-08 at 13:26 +1100, Jiri Baum wrote:
> Hi Danielle,
>
> > Both of these sections are Works in Progress, which means they contain
> > mistakes, typos, you name it.
>
> Thanks! "Telepathy Developer's Manual" looks like exactly what I was looking
> for and couldn't find when I originally started on the DTube Tutorial. Now
> that you're writing a Manual, my Tutorial seems kinda pointless...

Not entirely pointless. I would like to include a fully-worked Telepathy
Tube Handler example as a chapter in the Telepathy book. One that talks
you through from start to finish, with cross-references into the
appropriate sections earlier in the manual. So if you're still keen to
rework your tutorial, I'd love to have it a part of The Book.

--danni

--
Danielle Madeley

Collabora Ltd., Melbourne, Australia