[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4 0.1.11
Andre Moreira Magalhaes
andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 11:36:04 PDT 2009
Here's telepathy-qt4 0.1.11, the "on more to go" release.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* FileTransferChannel: Added methods to access FileTransfer interface
* IncomingFileTransferChannel: Added specialized class for handling incoming
* OutgoingFileTransferChannel: Added specialized class for handling outgoing
* CapabilitiesBase: Added base class to represent contact/connection
* ContactCapabilities: Added specialized class that inherits
represent contact capabilities.
* ConnectionCapabilities: Added specialized class that inherits
to represent connection capabilities.
* Contact: Added ContactCapabilities interface support.
* Connection: Added capabilities (RequestableChannelClasses) support.
* Account: Added ensureAudio/VideoCall methods that make use of
InitialAudio/Video properties when creating StreamedMedia channels.
* Channel: Added streamTubeInterface/tubeInterface methods.
(Patch from Abner Silva <abner.silva at collabora.co.uk>).
* PendingVariant: Added pending operation helper class for D-Bus methods
return a variant as result.
* Renamed PendingVoidMethodCall to PendingVoid.
* Changed PendingVoid/Success/Failure constructor to receive parent as last
* Added examples for handling incoming/outgoing file transfers,
* Added C++ visibility support.
* Updated to 0.18.0 spec.
* fd.o #24324: Account::create/ensureXXX should receive a const
QDateTime & for
* Explicitly use uint for TargetHandleType.
More information about the telepathy