[Telepathy] plugin on telepathy level

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 07:48:48 PDT 2009

[CCing the list again...]

segler_alex wrote:
> hmmm, but this sounds not very user friendly to configure.
> is this possible from an "Client.Observer" point of view?

That's another way to do it. You could also do it by making the CMs
smart enough to recognize that OTR is going on, and indicate this
somehow on the Messages interface. Or, you could make the CMs do all the
OTR for you, with API that could work for OTR or XTLS, whichever is
available.

We discussed this briefly on #telepathy; I attach the log.

--
Will