[Telepathy] Telepathy-gtk roadmap

Danielle Madeley danielle.madeley at collabora.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 14:54:48 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 12:51 +0100, Sjoerd Simons wrote:

> There hasn't been much work on it yet (there are bits and pieces in empathy
> that can be re-used.
>
> One bit i'd really like to see before we start doing an official contact
> chooser is to have proper API in tp-glib to get the contact list as that's a
> lot of work client apps shouldn't have to do in the first place.

I wrote a contact chooser in GTK+, however I like the idea of having a
GObject you can create that manages your contact list for you, sort of
like the Anerley feed, and using that to write the chooser. Maybe I can
write a prototype this week.

--danni

--
Danielle Madeley
Software Developer, Collabora Ltd.                  Melbourne, Australia

www.collabora.co.uk