[Telepathy] API Draft for high level tubes in tp-qt4

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 06:09:40 PDT 2010

Hello all,

as discussed with Andre on IRC, I drafted a small API for managing Tubes in
tp-qt4 (see attachment). There's really nothing fancy here: it's a quite
straightforward mapping of the spec to a Qt-like API, and it's mostly what tp-
glib does as well.

Still, I'd find it cool to provide a function returning a QAbstractSocket for
StreamTubes and a QDBusConnection (or a DBusProxy) for DBusTubes to make it
extremely easy to use the opened tube. I'd like some feedback on that though,
since I don't know how much it would be feasible.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B