[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-glib 0.10.4

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 07:32:34 PDT 2010

The "primarily dry and deserty" stable release.

For users of the development branch, the same bugfixes will appear in 0.11.3
soon. For users of the old stable branch (0.8), the one fix relevant to 0.8 is
in the git repository, but I don't plan to do a 0.8.4 release for it (let us
know if you need one, though).

telepathy-glib is the GObject binding for the Telepathy real-time communication
framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces, connection managers
(protocol backends), and other Telepathy components.

Tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.10.4.tar.gz
Signature:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.10.4.tar.gz.asc
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-glib.git
http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-glib.git (gitweb)

Fixes:

* fd.o #27714: support G_CONNECT_AFTER in tp_g_signal_connect_object, and
  document exactly which flags we support (Maiku, smcv)

* fd.o #27537: fix assertion failure if getting contact attributes
  fails (cassidy)