[Telepathy] API Draft for high level tubes in tp-qt4

Andre Moreira Magalhaes andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 05:49:02 PDT 2010

Hey Dario,

Go for it. The basic idea is good, you will probably have to change some
things here and there while doing the real impl, but the overall idea is ok.
Just one small thing. You should append Channel to all class names, as
in StreamTubeChannel, ...

Once you have something to review please let me know.

BR
Andre