[Telepathy] problems running the test examples in telepathy

ved kpl ved.kpl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:53:42 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to run some of the test client  examples in the telepathy package,
such as inspect-channel.c. approver.c. But I end up getting some
errors building them.
Here's one of them.

gcc inspect-channel.c $(pkg-config --cflags --libs telepathy-glib)
inspect-channel.c: In function ‘channel_ready_cb’:
inspect-channel.c:63: error: ‘TpIntSetFastIter’ undeclared (first use
in this function)
inspect-channel.c:63: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
inspect-channel.c:63: error: for each function it appears in.)
inspect-channel.c:63: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘group_iter’
inspect-channel.c:68: error: ‘group_iter’ undeclared (first use in
this function)

However, I could build inspect-contact.c with the same command, but I
am having a hard
time to figure out running it with the arguments, as I am totally new
to telepathy.

Can anyone please tell me with an exampled what two arguments do I need to pass
to inspect-contact.c? and also what do I need to do so that I get the
connection_ready_cb()
callback called (i.e. on a connection).

Awaiting a quick reply.

Thanks,