[Telepathy] Telepathy - SIP account seems not working

Cayetanot, Sebastien sebastien.cayetanot at intel.com
Sun Aug 15 15:47:15 PDT 2010

All,

I have installed an Ubuntu release on my laptop. By default empathy is installed with telepathy-gabble framework. I have uninstalled gabble because I would like to use the SIP stack not gabble.

I have installed telepathy-sofiasip and sofiasip lib.

Now when I launch empathy, the "Account" Dialog box appears, but I have no option "Jabber, SIP,...." in the list of supported account.

Using the default installation, only Jabber appears.

Anyone have an idea ?

Many thanks
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros