[Telepathy] Issue on VoIP establishment on Using empathy/telepathy

Cayetanot, Sebastien sebastien.cayetanot at intel.com
Wed Aug 25 02:31:27 PDT 2010

All,

I have an issue to be able to make a VoIP using empaty/telepathy/SIP solution on Ubuntu and also MeeGO.

I can generate and receive call but remote or call still stay in "Connecting..." status and sometimes one part move to "Connected" but never both.

I have tried to use another SIP client (Windows or Linux one) to call empathy but the issue is the same. The Empathy still remain in "Connecting..." status.

When I use other client than Empathy everything works fine.

I'm using
- empathy 2.30.2
- telepathy-sofiasip-0.6.2
- telepathy-mission-control5-5.3.2-3
- telepathy-core 23
- libsofia-sip 1.12.10

Regards

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros