[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-spec 0.21.7
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 08:06:45 PST 2010
The "health, safety and Grolsch at work" release.
telepathy-spec is the document defining the Telepathy real-time communication
framework's D-Bus API, from which all our other projects are derived.
New stable API:
• Add ability to explicitly request an SMS channel to a contact. (danni)
• Add AuthenticationTypes Protocol property. (jonny)
• The MessageSent signal should include message-sender etc. (smcv)
• Explicitly forbid message-sender etc. when calling SendMessage, matching
how telepathy-glib behaves (smcv)
• Produce two devhelp index entries for each symbol. (smcv)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 793 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the telepathy