[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: ssh-contact 0.4
xclaesse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 05:29:48 PST 2010
ssh-contact 0.4 is now available for download from:
What is it?
SSH-Contact is a client/service tool that makes it easy to connect to
your telepathy IM contacts via SSH. No need to care about dynamic IP,
NAT, port forwarding, or firewalls anymore; if you can chat with a
friend, you can also SSH to their machine.
NEW in 0.4
- Use TpStreamTube new API from telepathy-glib
- Correctly Close() channels after usage
- Do not depend on gio-unix anymore
And since I didn't announce version 0.2 and 0.3:
NEW in 0.3
- Improved CLI
- Initial vinagre plugin
- More tolerant to any error that can happen
NEW in 0.2
- Use g_spawn_async() instead of fork()+execvp(), and handle errors.
- Set the GPL2 in COPYING instead of GPL3.
- Install ssh-contact-service in libexec path
More information about the telepathy