[Telepathy] Unidirectional video chat with Empathy

Pavel Johnson pavel.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:26:35 PST 2010

Hello,

I am a new Empathy user (loving it!), so please bear with me if this
question has been addressed.

Bi-directional video chat between Empathy clients is working well for me.
However, I want unidirectional audio/video chat between Empathy clients, so
I disconnected the webcam on one of the clients.  However, audio/video
streaming stops in the other direction as well (even after restarting the
chat session and the application).  Does Empathy support unidirection video
chat.  If yes, how can I get it to work?  I am using Empathy ver 2.28.2.

Thanks!