[Telepathy] Unidirectional video chat with Empathy

Pavel Johnson pavel.johnson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:41:05 PST 2010

Thanks Guillaume.  I am using Empathy ver 2.28.2 on Fedora 12, which is
where I see the problem.

When I do a yum update I do not see a newer version of Empathy getting
installed.  I downloaded the 2.29.6 source code but upon building it, I am
running into issues with building and installing telepathy-glib.  Is there a
way to get Empathy 2.29.x from the yum repository?
Other Empathy users - will appreciate it if someone can test unidirectional
video and report your finding.

Thanks!
~P