[Telepathy] multi video conferencing in telepathy ( Muji project)

gaurav sinha gauravsinha200 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 01:34:17 PST 2010

Hi,
I was looking for my final semester project, a friend of mine suggested
telepathy and I was thrilled to read about it.
Some of the ideas that came to my mind was
1) Porting an existing game to telepathy
2) multi video conferencing

I found out that Telepathy does not currently supports Multi video
conferencing, on more searching i discovered that the Muji project, which is
about the multi video conferencing on telepathy protocol.
I read that Sjoerd Simons has been working on a new API for call in
Telepathy that will also support multi-party calls.
I am wondering if i can find more information about it, and if i can be a
part of it, and contribute to development in Multi video conferencing
support.
Or maybe i can use the existing Muji project codes, and enhance it.

Thanks
Gaurav