[Telepathy] Feature request: make it clearer when there are new, hidden messages

Cory Kaufman cory at brightbridge.net
Sat Feb 20 07:35:17 PST 2010

I could, but that would make for a pretty halting conversation having to
close the chat every time I switch to my browser, and click on the icon to
open it when they've said something new. I think it's a pretty common
occurrence to switch windows a lot while chatting, and some indication of
new messages since you last viewed the chat would be extremely helpful.

Cory