[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4 0.4.0
ollisal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:14:07 PST 2010
telepathy-qt4 0.4.0 (2010-11-18)
The "long-term stability and well-being" release.
This is the first release in the 0.4 stable release series, which remains
API- and ABI-wise backwards compatible with the 0.3 development series.
API reference: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/doc/telepathy-qt4-0.4.x/
* Yet more API removed in 0.5.0 marked as deprecated
* Updated build/install instructions accordingly with the move to CMake a few
* Tp::ContactManager not relaying changes to the "stored" D-Bus level contact
list to allKnownContacts()
* Backwards-incompatibly guessing that the non-draft Conference interface should
be used when requesting a Conference channel from Account. Note that
enabling Account::FeatureCapabilities is still needed to make the
correct decision on whether to use the DRAFT or the undrafted
interface in all cases.
* Crash using a dangling (const!) iterator when a channel is removed from a
* ChannelRequest failing if the Account property is empty
* ContactSearchChannel private members not being properly initialized if
ContactSearchChannel::FeatureCore isn't ready
* Compile errors with QT_STRICT_ITERATORS
More information about the telepathy