[Telepathy] Salut - Audio Calls

Oscar Neilson oscar.neilson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:12:27 PDT 2010

Hello all,

  I'm looking into developing a VoIP application for use on local
networks and would like to use Telepathy/Salut. This appears ideal
except that audio chat isn't currently listed as supported for
Link-Local XMPP. The wiki's Protocols Support page notes that 'This
may change once parts of Gabble's Jingle code have been migrated to
Wocky, and Salut ported to Wocky.' What is the current state of these
changes? If someone could identify tasks that need doing to achieve
link-local audio chat I would be interested in seeing if I could
contribute.

Thanks,
Oscar