[Telepathy] Call for help for Telepathy IRC workshop session

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 08:19:41 PDT 2010

On 07/09/10 16:03, Jorge O. Castro wrote:
> For obvious reasons we'd love to have a session on Telepathy. I am
> looking for a volunteer to run a session. Something along the lines of
> "How to use Telepathy in your application", or something like that.

Hey, I was about to suggest that ‘porting Lernid to use Telepathy’ would
be a neat case study, and discovered that it already does! I had no idea.

But maybe a talk using Lernid as the example would be interesting
anyway. I'm sure there could be things worth fixing in the process, and
it's a nice demo of a non-Empathy Telepathy client.

--
Will