[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-gabble 0.13.4
will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 07:55:31 PDT 2011
The “giant iris of the wide blue sky” release. This contains all the
fixes from telepathy-gabble 0.12.5, and other exciting things.
• XEP-0012 (Last Activity) is implemented at long last. (Michael
• DecloakAutomatically is now enabled by default. This means that any
contact who can IM you can also call you (if they're using Gabble).
• StreamTube services are now only advertised to the network, if a Client
filter has a channel class with Requested=false (incoming tube) or no
Requested property at all (tube with any direction) (Olli Salli,
• Gabble no longer crashes if a peer advertises malformed capabilities.
• The test suite's fake XMPP server now listens exclusively on localhost
(Paul Seidler, fd.o#35968)
• Invisibility now works on Google Talk again, following a server-side
change. (Marco Barisione, fd.o#38706)
• The DecloakAutomatically and PowerSavingActive properties are now
decoupled, rather than being erroneously linked. (Will Thompson)
• Only certain known PEP events are now queued when power saving is
active, as opposed to all PEP events. (Siraj Rasick)
Enjoy Telepathy responsibly,
More information about the telepathy